Questions? Email us at: info@BostonCareerConnections.org
Boston Career Connections is a non-profit organization committed to training adults for the region’s most in-demand jobs, providing access to better career opportunities and higher wages. Maverick Landing Community Services is a proven leader in helping the community in East Boston thrive by offering convenient access to various educational programs and support services. This year, the organizations will partner together to continue the Hospitality & Beyond Program throughout Spring 2019. The program will offer participants 6 weeks of customer service and communication training, as well as career coaching and connections to local employers that are hiring!
To qualify for admission to the Hospitality & Beyond Program, applicants must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be proficient in English (SPL 6 minimum)
• Be a U.S. Citizen or hold a valid work permit
• Be available to attend the following training:
- Beginning Monday, April 15 at 9:00am
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 12:00pm noon
- At Maverick Landing Community Services in East Boston
Steps to Admission:
1. Complete the Application. Please be sure to answer all questions.
2. Submit your completed application in-person to Rita Lara or Jessica Vasquez at MLCS or online at BostonCareerConnections.org no later than April 5, 2019.
3. If possible, attend our information session to meet our trainers and ask any questions!
Information Session is Monday, March 18, 6:00 – 8:00pm
at Maverick Landing Community Services
31 Liverpool Street, East Boston